Four incredible options with custom sizes, cover materials and colors all available to you. Make it your own.
How does the album process work?
- Choose your album, your size and cover below and follow the prompts to check out and pay for your order all right here.
- Once you place your order, I start by putting together a design of your album that emphasizes the story of your day the most. I'll have this to you within a week at the most!
- I'll then send you a link to an electronic album proofs (think of them as rough drafts!) to get your approval. This is where you can make changes or swap in photos and out, change layouts, add in notes, anything. (Proofing only applies to fine art legacy albums and hardcover books - see product details for more information.)
- Once we complete the second round of proofing, I'll send your final order to the lab - and it's that simple! You made your album, and now you have an incredible book showcasing your wedding photos that will live in your home for years and years to come.
- Albums are generally shipped 4-6 weeks after placing an order. Rush orders can be placed upon request!
Get your photos off your hard drives and into your home where they can be held. That's what matters the most.